Experts You Can Trust!DAI RESTORE
Tom is the founding member of DAI and represents us as our senior partner. He is a national project coordinator/operational manager with over 25 years of success. He oversees all phases of restoration on regional, national and individual catastrophic disasters and leads on environmental projects for the private, government and insurance sector clients.
His experience includes:
(mold, fire, water)
- 18 years of experience in the Disaster Restoration and Emergency Response Restoration
- Responsible for many contracts for disaster restoration services throughout New England
- Experience in catastrophe situations including Hurricanes Sandy, Harvey, and Maria
- Certification: Fire and Smoke Damage Recovery, Applied Microbial Remediation, Trauma & Biohazard Disinfecting, Tile & Carpet Cleaning, Water Damage Restoration, Level 1 Thermography, and Confined Space.
- Xactimate Estimator
- 25 years in Property & Document Restoration
- Document Restoration expert
- Extensive hurricane and storm recovery experience
- Catastrophe situations including Hurricanes Floyd, Isabel, Ivan, Katrina, Harvey, Maria, and many others
- Water Damage expert
- Fire Damage expert